Connecting

Hi friends!  This place has been a flurry of activity with the Blog Hop going on!  I hope all of your really do try the Alfredo recipe – my family loves it!

I had the opportunity to meet some fellow bloggers this week, we were invited to a luncheon for a new Quilt Retreat starting here in Utah!  We were blessed with a fantastic lunch and great company.

Amanda, Me, Jill, & Amber

After lunch, Sydney gave us a tour of the quilt retreat spaces.  This was my favorite bedroom, each bed has a quilt and duvet, with lots of pillows and adorable sheet combinations.  I spaced my camera…so this was the one decent pic I got from my phone.  The workroom  is great too, with individual tables covered in fabric, and shared ironing boards/cutting tables.  Sydney has thought of all the little details to make it a great time for everyone that joins.

I’m excited to connect with fellow quilters when my weekend comes around – in person!

—–

Speaking of which, I have a secret to share with you! I’ve been busy working on something new – The Sewing Summit.  You can read more here.

Let me know what you think!  We are really excited about it!

Blessings,

By | 2017-02-06T09:18:48+00:00 September 30th, 2010|Quilt Retreat, The Sewing Summit|11 Comments

1. Erin September 30, 2010 at 12:49 am - Reply

really excited or REALLY EXCITED?! ;]

2. Beth September 30, 2010 at 12:54 am - Reply

Quilt retreats are so much fun!!!!

3. Sally September 30, 2010 at 6:04 am - Reply

Looks like a great time and terrific company! Wish I lived closer, but I’m definitely making my way to SLC for Sewing Summit! Keep updating the website, there are folks just drooling for more info!

4. Deborah September 30, 2010 at 7:12 am - Reply

Can’t wait for you to share the entire secret with us. I’m sure your bursting at the seams holding it in. dmj53(at)hotmail(dot)com

5. Lee Ann L. September 30, 2010 at 8:25 am - Reply

meeting people must be fun!

6. Allie September 30, 2010 at 8:28 am - Reply

This looks so amazing – I wish you great success, Amy!

7. Lindsay September 30, 2010 at 9:42 am - Reply

oh i love that room too! How nice, a retreat, I would love to go on one of those one day!

8. Natalia September 30, 2010 at 10:29 am - Reply

How fun! Was your meeting on Tuesday? I thought that I followed you down the canyon…

9. Melissa Corry September 30, 2010 at 12:01 pm - Reply

Oh my, the sewing summit sounds awesome!! And I am moving back to Utah in the summer of 2011 so I an probably make it!! I am so excited!!

10. Candy from Candied Fabrics September 30, 2010 at 3:25 pm - Reply

Looks like a fantastic time! And you’re setting all sorts of exciting happenings AMY! YAY!

11. Carol LaBella October 6, 2010 at 11:29 am - Reply

I have so enjoyed reading all the blogs in this fall blog hop and I am so thrilled to read about these new rulers. I would so love to have a set of my own. This hop has really inspired me to get out my fabrics and start quilting again. I’ve been very ill but now I’ve put that in the past and I’m ready to live life again. thank you all for the inspiration!