News from AccuQuilt

I have no idea what the new “baby” is – I wish I did!  I would love to test it out and tell you all about it!  They made a cute video even – check it out here.

Sign up for their newsletter, or follow AccuQuilt on Facebook to be in the loop!  October 1 is the due date –

By | 2017-02-06T09:18:48+00:00 September 23rd, 2010|Blog Info|9 Comments

1. Zarina September 23, 2010 at 6:42 am - Reply

I know what you mean. I thought I missed out something but after jumping here and there I still get nothing.

2. Beth September 23, 2010 at 7:43 am - Reply

Sounds exciting!!

3. Betty September 23, 2010 at 8:20 am - Reply

Let’s hope the new product is better than the acting, lol.

4. Tove September 23, 2010 at 8:26 am - Reply

thats funny ! Betty is so true they are not actors are they! but the sure like to make cheese videos to share their news. I usually get a kick out of them. I too am interested in what they are promoing. Not that I have any of there stuff. Someday when i’m rich. lol

5. Lindsay September 23, 2010 at 9:13 am - Reply

heheh no kidding, I’m excited for the new product though! Can’t wait to see what it is!

6. Jennwith4 September 23, 2010 at 9:25 am - Reply

I just wish I had one of their product right now! Lol

7. mickey harleywife57 September 23, 2010 at 1:36 pm - Reply

My guess is a smaller GO! cutter ; or maybe an attachment of some kind …

8. Pat Sloan September 23, 2010 at 2:54 pm - Reply

That was a VERY interesting video…. twins??? Baby dies??? mmmmm

9. Hazle September 24, 2010 at 1:37 am - Reply

If you pop along here http://ihaveanotion.blogspot.com/2010/09/new-go-fabric-cutter-dies-by-accuquilt.html

you can see the answer. *g* I found it a few minutes ago through the update on quiltingblogs.com. It looks fun but waaaay to expensive here in the UK for me to even *think* about.
    Hazle