4 Things

Hi there!  I’ve not met my goal yet, Monday’s are always busy with school letting out early and the usual errands.  How about you?

A few items of note here on the blog :

• I added a link to my book on Amazon, on the top left.  You can view pictures and pre-order there!
  • About 5 weeks until Blogger’s Quilt Festival! Do you know what quilt you are going to share?
  • I have a monthly newsletter that you can sign up for, with it comes a free report – “Lessons Learned.”  Earlier this year I asked – As a quilter is there anything you have learned, that you wish someone had told you?  All the comments have been put together in a pdf for those who subscribe.  There was some great tips and tricks there!
  • Some of you have finished your quilt-along quilts and they are looking fantastic! This post has the linky to view.

That’s all for the moment. Always more eventually though!

Blessings~

By | 2017-02-06T09:18:48+00:00 September 21st, 2010|random|8 Comments

1. Lindsay September 21, 2010 at 10:41 am - Reply

5 weeks, hmmm i still have not yet decided! last time around i was going to participate and then life got in the way and i ended up not participating! This year though I am going to start working on it once we have moved and then have my post all ready for that day so I can be a part of it!!!

thanks for the linky for the finished quilts, that is one project that may end up being on my next challenge week list!! but once we have moved i should have some time to work on that as well!!

2. Christine Hansen September 21, 2010 at 11:33 am - Reply

I am so hoping to have a quilt project, but I am not sure if I will get a chance, between Halloween costumes, moving my hubby and all our stuff from DE to MT and all the retirement stuff things are a bit insane! I love seeing everyone else’s quilts though!

3. mickey September 21, 2010 at 11:36 am - Reply

I’m up to binding on my quilt along / challeng project ! yay . I have it ready to go , but must leave . so , tomorrow !!! I’ve made many mistakes on this quilt , but it will be the 1st one I’ve done all by myself . I can share it in your festival , however , it may not look very pretty !!!!

4. Candy from Candied Fabrics September 21, 2010 at 1:53 pm - Reply

You’re on AMAZON! How cool is that?

5. Beth September 21, 2010 at 2:33 pm - Reply

Oh my goodness…I only 5 weeks to join the blog world!!! I’d better get movin’ on that so I can join in on all of the fun this time around :o).

6. Sarah Craig September 21, 2010 at 7:12 pm - Reply

I can’t wait for the Quilt Festival! I’m working on the quilt I hope will be my entry right now – a great story so I hope it turns out to be a great quilt!

7. SewCalGal September 22, 2010 at 10:42 pm - Reply

Sounds like an interesting book. Thanks for your review.

SewCalGal

8. Vicki September 26, 2010 at 9:11 pm - Reply

Oh, I’m hoping to have my 9-patch quiltalong quilt done in time! I may end up doing a smaller one instead–maybe I’ll finish up my vintage sheet quilt. :)