Not Quilt Related

Hi there! Thanks so much for all your kind comments on my moda bake shop project! It’s a fun project, that isn’t nearly as hard as it looks – just cut carefully, and you are set to piece!

Yesterday was full of :

and:

with a lot of these cute people:

Which equals, not a blessed thing got done with the sewing machine! And I’m perfectly fine with that. I hope you are having a great day, what ever that may entail.
Blessings,

By | 2017-02-06T09:18:49+00:00 September 14th, 2010|Uncategorized|10 Comments

1. Terri September 14, 2010 at 6:33 am - Reply

I love making jam and canning! Sounds like a fun day!

2. renee September 14, 2010 at 7:22 am - Reply

Wish I had some of your jam cute kids picture always glad too read your site thanks renee

3. Meagan September 14, 2010 at 7:25 am - Reply

Well, now you’ve gone and made me Hungry! Looks yummy :-)

4. Tove September 14, 2010 at 8:28 am - Reply

Yummy Jam!!!! OH and Tomatoes we haven’t grown enough to can this year and I didn’t buy a box this year but next year I think I will. We’ll go to wenache and make a weekend of it and come home with tomatoes and fruit! As for the beautiful little people, are growing up so fast! I bet you had lots of help ing the kitchen. Its it great.
    How are the girls liking school this year. My kids are still happy so far.

5. Denny1600 September 14, 2010 at 8:34 am - Reply

It looks like it was a great day. What a great looking set of kids!!

6. Natalia September 14, 2010 at 9:20 am - Reply

YUMMO!!!!!

7. Joyce Prather September 14, 2010 at 10:35 am - Reply

It IS the season for canning. My grown kids still tell stories about the days when we put everything in sight in a bottle. – I REALLY enjoyed your Moda Bake Shop. It looks like the perfect one for my granddaughter and I plan to make one. When I see another posting of your blog I always smile. Thanks for being there.

8. Beth September 14, 2010 at 1:15 pm - Reply

Sometimes it’s nice to leave the sewing machine alone for a day or 2 or 3. Looks like you had a fun day with the kiddos (that’s what it’s all about anyway). Enjoy the rest of your day.

9. Lauralee Hensley September 14, 2010 at 3:02 pm - Reply

Canning takes time and patience, I don’t see how you could have been sewing and doing it at the same time anyways. Hooray for canning. Yum.

10. Lindsay September 14, 2010 at 6:14 pm - Reply

Oh Yumm! looks like you had a great day with your little people!