Vintage Dreams Quilt

Hi Friends!
I have a new quilt tutorial to share over at Moda Bake Shop! To celebrate, it and my book, I’ve put my patterns on sale – this week only! Check out my shop for details.
Go check it out and leave me a little comment love – please!
xoxo,

By | 2017-02-06T09:18:49+00:00 September 13th, 2010|finished quilt, Moda Bake Shop|23 Comments

1. Amelia September 13, 2010 at 4:18 am - Reply

This is really beautiful Amy!!:)

2. Sally September 13, 2010 at 5:59 am - Reply

Thank you, Amy! I have a couple of vintage sheets that look like they’d love to be a part of this project. I must get to a couple more yard sales to round out those fabrics!

3. Beth September 13, 2010 at 7:21 am - Reply

I am on my way over there…will show you the love on MBS ;o).

4. Leah September 13, 2010 at 7:27 am - Reply

I love the quilt but when I go over to Moda I can’t find it.

5. Terri September 13, 2010 at 8:01 am - Reply

This quilt is SO pretty! I love how vintage it looks, with those soft prints. I really love the fabrics you used for the borders, reminding me of a garden trellis. Congrats on getting into the Bake Shop!

6. Janet September 13, 2010 at 8:12 am - Reply

Amy,
    This is just absolutely beautiful! Make me one, please!
    Still lovin your blog. You are so talented. Have a great week!

7. Mary Ann September 13, 2010 at 8:53 am - Reply

I so love these fabrics and excpet a pile to arrive today…guess what I’ll be working on! Love this quilt Amy.

8. Lindsay September 13, 2010 at 9:05 am - Reply

Congrats Amy! I love the colors and the pattern! on my way over there now!

9. Natalia September 13, 2010 at 9:08 am - Reply

Very cute and great tutorial Amy!

10. Patty September 13, 2010 at 9:08 am - Reply

Very pretty quilt. I love that the colors aren’t really pastel but clean medium colors. I love the inner “trellis” border.

11. Tove September 13, 2010 at 9:17 am - Reply

So pretty! I love how it looks!

12. Marianne September 13, 2010 at 10:06 am - Reply

Left a little love! It is sooo pretty!

13. Mary Ely September 13, 2010 at 2:33 pm - Reply

Great design! Love this!!!

14. mickey harleywife September 13, 2010 at 4:23 pm - Reply

OHHHH !!! LOVELY !!!!!! nice job AND congrats !!!!!

15. Allie September 13, 2010 at 7:36 pm - Reply

I dearly love that quilt, Amy – perfect for dreaming under!

16. Pam September 13, 2010 at 10:30 pm - Reply

Amy,
    Congratulations! Your quilt is very beautiful! love it!

hugz

17. Valerie in CS September 14, 2010 at 9:38 am - Reply

Lovely colors and a super fun layout — I like the pseudo 9-patches {even though there are triangles in the mix.} Neat, neat!

18. Jennifer September 14, 2010 at 2:19 pm - Reply

Amy – your quilt is beautiful! I love the vintage look of that fabric line. Congrats!! How does one go about getting to post on the Moda Bakeshop site? I love all the projects that get posted. Those (and you too) are some talented people!! Jenn

19. traceyjay September 15, 2010 at 4:40 pm - Reply

I don’t know how I missed this when it posted the other day, but it’s absolutely beautiful! Thanks for the easy instructions too! :)

20. traceyjay September 15, 2010 at 4:41 pm - Reply

I%20don’t%20know%20how%20I%20missed%20this%20when%20it%20posted%20the%20other%20day%2C%20but%20it’s%20absolutely%20beautiful!%20%20Thanks%20for%20the%20easy%20instructions%20too!%20%3A)

21. Creative time | Amy's Creative Side September 16, 2010 at 6:03 am - Reply

[…] decisions. I believe my choppy days, contribute to the lack of sewing, AND I spent a lot of time on this quilt last week, and have taken care of the ignored floors and laundry this week. It never ends! Once our […]

22. Quilt Label | Amy's Creative Side October 5, 2010 at 8:02 am - Reply

[…] : here’s a link to see the whole quilt! Posted in Moda Bake Shop Tags: label, […]

23. Lori December 13, 2010 at 4:05 pm - Reply

I love this quilt. I was just checking out your quilt page and I was really drawn to this one. You have a knack for picking out fabrics that blend well together.