Good To Know

With football season starting this last week, my Sunday’s are a bit more free! Joe will spend much of the day watching the games shown here, and whichever cranky child is having a hard time at the moment, will sit with him. Giving me a chance to sew, blog and plan as necessary! Did you know? There’s about 6 weeks until the next installment of Blogger’s Quilt Festival! I need to get busy!!

I have seen a couple of things that I wanted to share with you:
Amylouwho is hosting a challenge, it the Amy Butler Sew & Tell Challenge! September 24th is the posting date, visit Amy here to get all the necessary details and see the prizes being offered. Yep prizes!

Thearica of Pigtales and Quilts is hoping to have help celebrating her birthday! Visit her here to see if you have a quilt to donate to this worthy cause.

Come back tomorrow — I have a new quilt to share!

By | 2017-02-06T09:18:49+00:00 September 12th, 2010|Uncategorized|6 Comments

1. Allie September 12, 2010 at 11:30 am - Reply

6 Weeks???? I’d better get busy – I’m currently working on my favorite quilt ever!

2. Natalia September 12, 2010 at 11:56 am - Reply

I love football season! Husbands on the couch make for a lot of stuff getting finished! :)

3. Live a Colorful Life September 12, 2010 at 4:36 pm - Reply

Six weeks??? No.Way!!!Yikes. I need to make some decisions!

I love football season. My husband is a total football fanatic, while I don’t like to sit and watch it, for some reason I love listening to it in the background while I’m sewing.

4. amylouwho September 12, 2010 at 10:00 pm - Reply

Thanks Amy!

And yes, Football is going on here to this year. We got cable just so he could follow college games this fall. More sewing for me!

5. Kit Lang September 13, 2010 at 12:13 am - Reply

I was just coming over to see when the next festival is. Hurray!

6. Frauke September 13, 2010 at 1:01 am - Reply

Yippie – the spring festival was my first one to participate. I’m sooo looking forward to the next one! Now I “only” need to make a decision … which quilt should I show ??? Thanks Amy, for doing this for us !!