And So It Begins

I took a few pictures before the girls were all off to school this morning.  I love the excitement on Sophia’s face!  She’s been ready for Kindergarten since last year, when Emmalie started.  And, my goodness Ella looks all grown up in this one.   I did my usual weepy mama thing taking Sophia to her classroom, but I know she’s going to have an amazing year, learning and making friends!  We have already picked her up and had lunch already too – the days are going to go by so fast now!

In the comments of the last post I was reminded about an appliqué quilt along happening with none other than Pat Sloan!  She’s an expert, and you can learn LOTS from her.  She’s just getting started, so hurry over and see what fabrics to go buy/pull!

I’ll have more to post tomorrow (I hope!) got to run and get some laundry, and quilting done for today.

By | 2017-02-06T09:18:49+00:00 September 7th, 2010|My kids|8 Comments

1. Lois Grebowski September 7, 2010 at 1:11 pm - Reply

That’s quite an adorable crew you have there… Yes, they do grow up fast!

2. Candy from Candied Fabrics September 7, 2010 at 2:01 pm - Reply

Aw…look at them! Were the younger 2 sad or glad to be home alone w/you?

3. Lindsay September 7, 2010 at 3:45 pm - Reply

awe! your kids are all so cute!! I love hearing when kids are excited for school! I hope their days are going well!

4. Jackie September 7, 2010 at 4:04 pm - Reply

Ah, the first day of kindergarten… brings back tears to my eyes too!! But boy it looks like she is quite excited!!

5. heather@tripleblessing September 7, 2010 at 4:44 pm - Reply

Her face is awesome! How fun to finally be in school! Did little man miss his sisters or enjoy his time with mama alone?? :)

6. Allie September 7, 2010 at 7:10 pm - Reply

What a precious picture – and yep, LOVE the excitement on her face! My goodness it’ll be quiet around the house now!

7. liz September 8, 2010 at 12:38 am - Reply

Been there, done that and know those tears! And now they are 10th & 8th grade, both will be in high school next year – now that is really scary!

8. Jennwith4 September 20, 2010 at 9:32 am - Reply

How adorable I’ve also got 3 girls and a baby boy! Found your blog today and I’m loving it.