Blogger’s Quilt Festival – Tell Your Friends!

Hi All!  Help me spread the word about Blogger’s Quilt Festival – please!?  Grab the button code below and post about it!

The button takes you to the page I have set up all about Blogger’s Quilt Festival with all the details. (Please read)  If you have questions, ask in the comments and I will do my best to answer there as well for everyone.  I’m so excited about this installment of Blogger’s Quilt Festival!  Select a quilt (any quilt) and think about the story, your story that goes with it!  All skill levels are welcome to participate :)
Thank you in advance for your help!

—————————————————
Next steps:
Shop with Amy
Become a fan of Amy’s Creative Side on Facebook
Email me

By | 2017-02-06T09:18:54+00:00 May 11th, 2010|Bloggers Quilt Festival|29 Comments

1. Debbie May 11, 2010 at 7:49 pm - Reply

Button added, Amy! How quick is that! http://debbiesfiberwork.blogspot.com
    Looking forward to the fun.

2. mom May 11, 2010 at 8:14 pm - Reply

YAY! Put the new button on my sidebar :-)

Blessings,
    Tammy ~@~

3. rlbates May 11, 2010 at 8:18 pm - Reply

Done

4. Natalia May 11, 2010 at 8:26 pm - Reply

I've added the button! I like the colors this year!

5. teresamnj May 11, 2010 at 8:26 pm - Reply
  6. Happy Cottage Quilter May 11, 2010 at 8:54 pm - Reply

Hi Amy,
    I have added the button on my blog. It has been such fun to participate in the first two Quilt Festivals. I know last time there was a problem with the linkys. Because there were so many more quilters involved, it was a little difficult when you merged the linkys together. I did not know which were visited and which ones were not. So I had to quit, as I just could not take that much time on the computer. Thanks for hosting one this Spring. I am sure it will be better then ever :-)

7. kwiltmakr May 11, 2010 at 9:41 pm - Reply

Oh Goodie! I have been waiting for this. I am grabbing the button and will post about it in the next day or so. Thanks for doing this it is always such fun!

8. Mary May 11, 2010 at 10:02 pm - Reply

I put the button on my blog post just now. Here's the link…

Thanks for doing the Festival again this year. My favorite part is the stories behind the quilts.

9. Allie May 11, 2010 at 11:17 pm - Reply

Yay – all done and on my blog!

10. Lindsay May 11, 2010 at 11:36 pm - Reply

I have added the button to my blog, hopefully i will have a quilt done for that time frame to show off!!

Thanks!

11. Kriza May 12, 2010 at 12:09 am - Reply

At last, the Quilt Festival is here! :-)

I put the button on my sidebar, and will write about the Festival in a sec.

Thanks for your work again, Amy!

Kristina

12. Kriza May 12, 2010 at 12:14 am - Reply

And here is my link to my quick word about the festival! :-)
    Kristina

13. Lis May 12, 2010 at 1:25 am - Reply

Brilliant, I love these – it's how I first got into blogging and look where that's lead! I've added the button and I'll post about it later today. Thanks for organising :)
    Lis x

14. Jessica May 12, 2010 at 4:42 am - Reply

So excited!!!

15. DeeRoo May 12, 2010 at 5:31 am - Reply

I'm just like Lis….I did the Fest last Fall and started a blog several weeks later because of it and I have you to thank for all the fun!;)

16. grendelskin May 12, 2010 at 6:14 am - Reply

Buttoned. Thanks for once again giving me the opportunity to get completely distracted for days! weeks! on end reading all that quilty goodness when I should be working! (don't tell my boss, OK?)

17. Vicki @ DottyJane May 12, 2010 at 6:19 am - Reply

I've added the button to my blog. We'll be on vacation during this time, but I hope to participate. Thanks for setting this up!

18. Mary May 12, 2010 at 8:05 am - Reply

I am so excited! I love these events so I can be like Mrs. Kravitz and go see what everyone else has entered… I've got the button on my blog now.

19. Sarah May 12, 2010 at 9:14 am - Reply

Thank you for hosting this again. I participated in the fall and so enjoyed visiting all the amazing quilts. I plan to participate this spring and will mention the festival in my post this week for Alphabe-Thursday. This week's letter is Q and I'm sharing a quince tea, quiche, Quimper, and a quilt. :-)

20. Amy - Park City Girl May 12, 2010 at 9:50 am - Reply

A note about the linky:

I've already done a test post to make sure that I don't have ANY issues this time around! Last go was a bit stressful on this end…

21. audreypawdrey May 12, 2010 at 10:00 am - Reply

I signed up for the newsletter.

22. Aunt Spicy May 12, 2010 at 12:12 pm - Reply

So excited! It will be my third one!

23. MARIKA May 12, 2010 at 12:22 pm - Reply

Amy ! Thanks for you that a blog initiates a festival again :)
    Already with the autumn part I sow it.
    Marika is my loving greeting.

24. Terriaw May 12, 2010 at 6:05 pm - Reply

Love the new button! I just added it to my sidebar. So exciting that the festival is almost here.

25. Notjustnat May 12, 2010 at 8:25 pm - Reply

Hi Amy, thanks for hosting Blogger Quilt Festival again this year. I have been in the last 2 festivals and had made many friends through the festivals. I've added the button on my side bar and will mention it in my next post. One thing I couldn't find is, the Mr Linky page where I can add my name on the list? Thanks – Hugs Nat

26. kwiltmakr May 13, 2010 at 7:32 am - Reply

Amy, I just posted about the quilt festival and tried to link to it but I guess it didnt' work.

27. Happy Cottage Quilter May 13, 2010 at 9:23 am - Reply

Thank you Amy, I know last Festival gave you a lot of trouble with the linky. I really appreciate all that you have done to make this THE most fun and exciting quilt festival ever. I have posted about it today on my blog. I send you ROSES for all your time and effort! It really means a lot to all of us :-)

28. the Quilted Librarian May 13, 2010 at 10:07 am - Reply

Hey Amy,
    I can't wait for the Festival. There's a little
    promo post on my blog now. Thanks again for all you do.

Dana Fisher

29. Linda May 13, 2010 at 11:21 am - Reply

Added the button, now to think on which quilt to use. Thanks for doing this again Amy.