Thank You!

I received a fantastic surprise in the mail yesterday!

Jackie  sent two sets of her favorite pins and  “That Purple Thang” claiming it is her extra hand in the sewing room.

I’m excited to put them all to good use!  Thank you so much Jackie!

—–
We are spending the day with Grandpa and Grandma – I hope you are having a great day~

—————————————————
Next steps:
Shop with Amy
Become a fan of Amy’s Creative Side on Facebook
Email me

By | 2017-02-06T09:18:56+00:00 April 15th, 2010|Thankful|9 Comments

1. Terriaw April 15, 2010 at 5:26 am - Reply

How nice! I think I have seen those pretty pins with the glass heads – so pretty!

2. Jackie April 15, 2010 at 6:47 am - Reply

I know you will love them!!

3. Cheryl April 15, 2010 at 7:09 am - Reply

Those orange and green headed one are my favorites. Very sharp and thin! You can even sew over them (not that I would ever recommend that or anything).

4. BJ April 15, 2010 at 11:19 am - Reply

Those are my favorite pins too. They are so fine and sharp. They work well with everything. I hope you like them.

5. Amber April 15, 2010 at 12:29 pm - Reply

Wow – that all looks so great – those pins are super cool! I'll have to check them out…and I think I may need a "Purple Thang". :-)

6. Victoria @ BUMBLE BEANS April 15, 2010 at 1:32 pm - Reply

OOH! YOU LUCKY GIRL! I HAD TO GO SEE WHAT EXACTLY THE SEWING ROOM HELPER COULD POSSIBLY BE! OH! NOW I KNOW!
    ;-)
    oops, all caps on… my word verification is undies…
    ha ha!

7. Tales From My Empty Nest April 15, 2010 at 8:21 pm - Reply

Hope you enjoy all your new treasures. What fun to get surprises in the mail. Love & blessings from NC!

8. Kim D. April 15, 2010 at 10:03 pm - Reply

That Jackie is a sweetie.. I love the long thin pins.

9. […] get a crisp corner, I used a knitting needle for years, until I was given a Purple Thang by my friend Jackie.  It works great!  Turn it out nice and press flat.  Next is to make […]