I Am Thankful : : 18

It’s been a while since I’ve made a list, and with so much turmoil in other parts of the world I have so much to be thankful for.

I’m thankful for –

– My loving, supportive family, and Joe who is working hard
– the beautiful snow falling outside
– our warm, safe home
– Owen starting to talk more
– healthy kids

Blessings~

You are welcome to join me in being thankful! I would love to know the blessings in your life – leave a comment and let me know :) Or post your own list.
—————————————————
Next steps:
Shop with Amy
Email me

By | 2017-02-06T09:18:59+00:00 January 26th, 2010|Thankful|14 Comments

1. BaileyGirl5 January 26, 2010 at 9:10 am - Reply

I'm so thankful for my three wonderful sons. They really make life interesting!

2. Amber January 26, 2010 at 10:07 am - Reply

I am thankful for my wonderful husband and 4 great kiddos…and that the Lord's mercies are new every morning!

3. live a colorful life January 26, 2010 at 10:10 am - Reply

We had many paycuts in 2009. But my husband still has a job, and for that I am very thankful. We have a warm home, good friends, fabulous grandkids who make us smile every time we see them–and that always puts things in better perspective. A hug and a kiss from them–you can't put a pricetag on that. Oh, and my blogging friends. You inspire me daily.

4. CitricSugar January 26, 2010 at 10:42 am - Reply

I am thankful that amidst great tragedy in the world, people are coming together and doing what they can to help strangers – beautiful evidence that people really do care even when it seems we're jaded. And I'm thankful for the humbling reminder of how lucky I am.

And I'm thankful I found crafty peeps and their blogs oh so many months ago. :-)

5. Tracy January 26, 2010 at 11:34 am - Reply

I am thankful for a good car to drive to work, my craft time, and most important my family.

6. Cheryl Arkison January 26, 2010 at 12:29 pm - Reply

Right now I am thankful for my nanny who just brought me lunch to me in my chair. So kind.

7. Cheryl Arkison January 26, 2010 at 12:29 pm - Reply

8. Cheryl Arkison January 26, 2010 at 12:29 pm - Reply

9. Victoria January 26, 2010 at 12:34 pm - Reply

I am thankful for my family, our health, steady employment, a roof over our heads, food in the fridge, electricity, and the ability to pay the bills… and I know that in a heart beat this could change, so I am more then thankful, I am deeply grateful.

10. Clarke January 26, 2010 at 1:59 pm - Reply

I am thankful that my husband and I are growing old together if not always gracefully. Leaving for Ireland for our ruby anniversary soon. I am thankful that he likes my quilts even more than I do.

Priscilla

11. Mindy January 26, 2010 at 3:21 pm - Reply

I'm so thankful to be able to reconnect with friends through the blogosphere. Also eternally thankful for my husband, children and family.

12. Jessica January 26, 2010 at 6:35 pm - Reply

Right now I am thankful for my job I love, time with friends, and quiet at night.

13. Mel January 26, 2010 at 10:55 pm - Reply

Ironic that you had a thankful post! I did one yesterday: http://melsownplace.blogspot.com/2010/01/be-aware-be-thankful.html

14. Amy January 27, 2010 at 7:35 am - Reply

I'm thankful for this community of ours that helps remind me to take a moment and remember to count my blessings.

Love your new header!