Today is one of those days that started out rough, and has had a hard time gaining momentum — I need to remember to be thankful.
I am thankful for –
– my handy husband, who can fix the dishwasher
– healthy children
– blue skies and sunshine, even though it is cold
– good coffee
– my mom – Happy Birthday mom! – she always encourages me in my creative endeavors
– finding solace with my creativity
– my functioning washer/dryer, to clean all the wet towels
You are welcome to join me in being thankful! I would love to know the blessings in your life – leave a comment and let me know :) Or post your own list.
Subscribe to parkcitygirl
Shop with Amy