Wow! Wow! and WOW!

Big smiles and waves to all of you!! You guys are blowing me away! We have over 400 entries in our festival already – amazing!! Thank you so much for your kind words in the comments – they have kept me going :) And I have yet to even started looking through your links – I will eventually though!

Did I tell you, I don’t think I did! My blog, and our festival actually went to Market! Sharon Dismore of Sew Fun Computing had a lecture focused on blogging to self-promote. Lots of designers are doing it and she ran across this little, happy spot. Fun, fun!

I actually took a little time for the family today – and you didn’t even miss me. Just a few things to fix up when I returned. And so this evening, Joe and I are going to a wedding reception for a friend that was married last month, sans kids!

Here’s a quick pic of a little catch up laundry I got to yesterday finally – I had ignored it all week!
There’s another 4 loads in process today – it seems to multiply!

I hope you have a good evening and keep enjoying the show ~
—————————————-
Shop with Amy
Email me

Bookmark and Share

By | 2017-02-06T09:19:03+00:00 October 10th, 2009|Bloggers Quilt Festival|22 Comments

1. live a colorful life October 10, 2009 at 5:26 pm - Reply

I'm so happy that you have taken the time to organize this. I loved it in spring, and this one is even better. Thanks for all your hard work and enjoy the wedding reception sans kids.

2. Kimberly October 10, 2009 at 5:35 pm - Reply

I feel ya on the laundry. Adding one more body to our home seems to have doubled the laundry load. How is that even possible?
    Laundry is my arch-nemisis…

3. Cindy October 10, 2009 at 5:46 pm - Reply

Oh, go have fun tonight. Trust me, the laundry will be there tomorrow. You can count on it…LOL

4. Laura October 10, 2009 at 6:05 pm - Reply

Thanks a lot for this great idea, It must be a gigantic work if I'm a bit (@_@)dizzy just watching all those quilts, but it has been great being able to peek in other´s minds and hearts. Thanks again for make it easier. (~_^)

5. Katie B. October 10, 2009 at 6:08 pm - Reply

Thanks for hosting, Amy! I'm so inspired looking through all of these blogs.

6. sweetbabies00 October 10, 2009 at 6:20 pm - Reply

Hey, your sofa looks just like mine! :)

7. jabeybaby October 10, 2009 at 7:46 pm - Reply

Thanks so much for organizing this festival. It is so much fun getting to see all these amazing quilts!

8. Natalia October 10, 2009 at 8:01 pm - Reply

Ug…… I HATE laundry! I have to say that I am spoiled, my husband does all of the laundry and ironing!

9. kwiltmakr October 10, 2009 at 8:19 pm - Reply

That is so exciting that all of our quilts got to market. You have done a wonderful job getting this organized and your poor family. Glad you got some things caught up. I have been sifting through the blogs every time I get on but wow, there sure are a lot of them to get to. The responses are wondeful and it is fun to see all the talented people that are in blogland. Thanks again Amy and I hope you have fun tonight.

10. beth October 10, 2009 at 8:44 pm - Reply

congratulations on a great festival and the fact it went to market…woo hoo! how fun!

11. Allie October 10, 2009 at 9:52 pm - Reply

Amy this is so much fun – except I'm finding WAY too many blogs to follow, again, lol – I wish someone would pay me to read blogs! Congrats on the mention at market!

12. Notjustnat October 11, 2009 at 12:22 am - Reply

Congratulations Amy, what's a great news that the festival went to quilt market!!! I have been touring the list for two days now and every time I get back to it there are more – Hugs Natima

13. Mrs Moen October 11, 2009 at 1:22 am - Reply

I'm so impressed that you do this, so much work for you, and so much fun for us! I'm glad you got recognition at Market, you certainly deserve it! It's my first Blogger's Festival, and I'm blown away with all the amazing quilts and all the wonderful comments people are leaving.

14. Amber October 11, 2009 at 1:35 am - Reply

I did the same thing today – fold laundry :-)
    Then hubby and I saw "Bright Star" – gorgeous movie!

15. Tipper October 11, 2009 at 5:17 am - Reply

Amy-congrats on your huge success-you so deserve it : )

16. Terriaw October 11, 2009 at 8:39 am - Reply

You started a pretty cool new thing with this quilt festival, especially timing it with the big fabric Market. I love hearing that people at the Market recognized your festival. Thank you SO much for being our organizer!!!

I just hate it when I miss a week of laundry, and we have just two people in our house! Bet it feels good getting caught up on that chore.

17. Kathy October 11, 2009 at 9:31 am - Reply

I've been having a great time checking out all the quilts and the stories people added to the blog. Thank you for making this all work out so well.

18. Shawn October 11, 2009 at 9:37 am - Reply

Hi Amy, Glad you got to catch up a little, thanks for making it so easy to see which blogs we have visited on the list, you're the best!!!

19. Jessica October 11, 2009 at 10:42 am - Reply

I can't even tell you how much I am enjoying your quilt festival. I want to quit studying and quilt all afternoon (well, I might actually…). How fun about your blog making it to Market.

20. Marie October 11, 2009 at 11:22 am - Reply

Amy Thanks so much for the wonderful Festival I just entered my quilt and I am from Mexico. You have no idea the oportunity you give us with organizing all this
    Thanks.

21. neolasdaughter October 11, 2009 at 4:49 pm - Reply

This is fantastic. I just signed on today (10/11/09) and already have had 44 visitors to my blog. There are so many sites to visit and so many wonderful quilts, it's going to take me a month or more to see everything. And another month or two to go back and see what else is there. Thanks so much for doing this. It's wonderful.

22. Rebekah October 12, 2009 at 7:17 am - Reply

I love laundry day (mostly just that it's finished and not the laundry part of it :)

Thanks for hosting this festival! It must be a ridiculous amount of work!