Blogger’s Quilt Festival – Tomorrow!

Hi Friends~
I’m getting situated for tomorrow! There’s bound to be a few links missing and lots of movement in the sidebars, but it will all be worked out soon.

Thanks so much to everyone that has posted the button, or a blog post about the festival! I hope you have great pictures of your quilts – I can’t wait to see them :)

PS – Here’s a link to the FAQ post . . .

—————————————-
Shop with Amy
Email me

Bookmark and Share

By | 2017-02-06T09:19:03+00:00 October 8th, 2009|Bloggers Quilt Festival|18 Comments

1. dhblack October 8, 2009 at 12:18 pm - Reply

I am so excited for tomorrow! I am also a little nervous, not being sure how to do this but I am sure it will work out! Thanks for this opportunity!
    Donette

2. Amy October 8, 2009 at 1:24 pm - Reply

Can't wait!

It's kind of fun seeing my button up there with all of your awesome sponsors. Thanks Amy.

3. Lesly (aka Shadrach Meshach and Abednego) October 8, 2009 at 1:39 pm - Reply

I'm so ready! Can't wait!

4. Trudi October 8, 2009 at 2:15 pm - Reply

Can't wait! – but I still haven't decided on which quilt – Aaaaah!

Thanks for organising this again Amy, the Spring Festival was such fun, how could we miss it this time round!

5. Rhondi October 8, 2009 at 2:25 pm - Reply

Hi Amy
    I am very excited and have my post all ready for tomorro's quilt show. How do I connect? Will you have a Mr Linky?

6. Cheryl Arkison October 8, 2009 at 2:38 pm - Reply

Tomorrow? I thought I had til next week. I'm trying to finish a quilt just for this. I guess I'll be working hard tonight!

7. Natalia October 8, 2009 at 3:25 pm - Reply

Cant wait for tomorrow!

8. Michelle October 8, 2009 at 3:59 pm - Reply

Amy, Am I too late, I would definitely like to participate and would be happy to be a sponsor also, email me rosebudquilter@yahoo.com or stop by my site and leave a comment. I hope I'm not too late, I've been meaning to get in touch with you.
    Michelle

9. amylouwho October 8, 2009 at 6:50 pm - Reply

woohoo! this is my consolation for not being at market.

now i just have to pick a quilt. :)

10. Kate October 8, 2009 at 7:10 pm - Reply

How do I get in on this? It sounds so fun! I put your button on my blog. thequilterskitchen@blogspot.com and email is kamaclean_2000@yahoo.com

Thanks!!

11. silversmith October 8, 2009 at 8:49 pm - Reply

i'm participating! in case i can't login early enough tomorrow morning, i posted mine already. so…. if you read this for mr. linky, my posting is here: http://greeneyedsilversmith.blogspot.com/2009/10/bloggers-quilt-festival.html

i can't wait to visit the rest of the quilts!

12. knitnoid October 8, 2009 at 9:00 pm - Reply

I just finished my blog entry for the festival. It's scheduled to post just after midnight. In the morning I'll come back and and register my entry. I can't wait to see all the quilts.

13. kwiltmakr October 8, 2009 at 9:50 pm - Reply

Can't wait!

14. V and Co. October 8, 2009 at 10:11 pm - Reply

i'll be here watching i just don't have a quilt i can show off…not yet that is! maybe i can make it next round!!! ;)-V

15. dhblack October 9, 2009 at 12:25 pm - Reply

Im sorry that my link is so unprofessional Blogger is not working right will try again later to do better and explain

16. Lynn Dykstra October 10, 2009 at 4:23 pm - Reply

Enjoying your show!
    Thanks for hosting this.

17. Jaimie October 10, 2009 at 4:34 pm - Reply

Wow Amy!! This has grown into quite the event!! I am so happy for you and hope this years is even bigger and better than last year. Way to go and congratulations!!!

18. jobuettner October 15, 2009 at 7:19 pm - Reply

What a fun and creative way for quilters to share their talents. This is one of the best quilting websites!

Jo B