I Am Thankful : : 15

I am thankful for –

– blog friends that feel more and more like real friends every day
– the warm sunshine to thaw each day
– the desire and inspiration to create
– the ability to make dreams come true
– my loving family

You are welcome to join me in being thankful! I would love to know the blessings in your life – leave a comment and let me know :) Or post your own list.

—————————————-
Shop with Amy
Email me

Bookmark and Share

By | 2017-11-17T09:14:39+00:00 October 7th, 2009|Thankful|16 Comments

1. em's scrapbag October 7, 2009 at 4:14 pm - Reply

Thankful for friends that inspire me.
    Children that give me joy and purpose.
    A wonderful hubby who supports me.
    A safe place to live and create.

2. Rashida Khanbhai October 7, 2009 at 6:15 pm - Reply

Yes, I agree. Its so lovely to have lots of blogfriends who are like minded and are willing to share their lovely creations to inspire each other and create an environment of sharing and caring.

3. Terriaw October 7, 2009 at 6:16 pm - Reply

I would like to echo your thankfulness for blogger friends who are growing to be more like "real" friends everyday. Such a cool feeling.
    I am thankful for my husband, my best bud.
    I am thankful for my current good health and ability to exercise to stay healthy.

4. Jenn October 7, 2009 at 6:17 pm - Reply

I am thankful for my mom being here that past few days and cooking for me – she made me pumpkin bread today! :)

5. BaileyGirl5 October 7, 2009 at 6:22 pm - Reply

I'm so thankful that my kids and parents are healthy
    I'm thankful for my soulmate and that we found each other
    I'm thankful for my dog and that she loves me so much
    I'm thankful that it's autumn and it's so beautiful out it almost takes my breath away

6. Melissa October 7, 2009 at 6:29 pm - Reply

I don't know if it's the kind of thing that you would like, but I'm trying to get my kids to be more grateful for Thanksgiving this year… I made a thanksgiving advent with a gratitude activity for each day… http://polkadotchair.blogspot.com/2009/09/thanksgiving-advent-ideas-galore.html

Today I'm grateful for wonderful beef stew that a friend cooked for me :-)

7. Erin October 7, 2009 at 7:22 pm - Reply

I am thankful for my wonderful, beautiful husband that supports me.

I am thankful for this great online community of crafters. Without you guys, I don't think I would have had the guts to start quilting.

I am thankful for Godiva, because what is a Wednesday night without truffles?

8. Mary on Lake Pulaski October 7, 2009 at 7:56 pm - Reply

Thankful:
    – 3 month old Piper made it through open heart surgery today (my great-neice)
    – my daughter and her husband have reconciled (and are needing more prayers)
    – my awesome husband
    – sunshine after 6 days of rain

9. Kim October 7, 2009 at 9:19 pm - Reply

Living a life that offers choices and the luxury of time to do what I need to do. I am very thankful for these things today.

10. Leslie October 7, 2009 at 9:20 pm - Reply

i am thankful for 10 years with my husband…for my kids…friends and family…beautiful fall weather

11. SewAmy October 8, 2009 at 6:14 am - Reply

love your 'thankful' list.

12. anita October 8, 2009 at 6:52 am - Reply

I'm thankful for my grandson, and his awesome parents

thankful for jobs that flow

thankful for open minds

thankful for laughter

13. Rhondi October 8, 2009 at 6:58 am - Reply

Hi Amy
    Every Thursday I post about being thankful. It is so easy to forget to be thankful.
    I am excited about the blogger's quilt festival coming soon.
    Hugs, Rhondi

14. shiny4444 October 8, 2009 at 7:13 am - Reply

Thankful for my family and friends, for my ok health, for time to enjoy the things I love, for the sun shining today and that I woke up breathing.

15. Katy October 8, 2009 at 11:03 am - Reply

I am thankful for my wonderful hubby! And for our new little kitty, and how well-behaved she is (thankfully not a little terror)!

16. Tipper October 9, 2009 at 3:44 pm - Reply