I Love Pretty Things

I stayed up late last night so I could look through this
all by myself! Cath Kidston Catalog and Magazine all in one – so much pretty in one spot!Just look at this kitchen! Changing accessories and adding color to the table made a huge improvement!

Beautiful ironing board covers too.

Encouraging the sewist in everyone :)
It all came to and end too quickly – I’m hanging on to this one for more inspiration!
Speaking of pretty — the blocks made with my embroidery are showing up in the flickr group! I’m excited to see it all come together :)

In case you haven’t guessed already – I haven’t made it to my sewing machine lately. I’m getting motivated right now – I really need to get a few things taken care of :)

Blessings –

—————————————-

Email me

By | 2017-02-06T09:19:05+00:00 August 25th, 2009|random|19 Comments

1. Sherri August 25, 2009 at 3:38 pm - Reply

Oh, thanks for sharing…I'm going to have to get a copy of that catalog!

2. Terriaw August 25, 2009 at 4:39 pm - Reply

I have always wanted to look at one of those magazines, but the only place I have ever seen it was at the Hong Kong airport! Thanks for sharing some pretty pages with us.

3. quiltmom August 25, 2009 at 5:19 pm - Reply

HI Amy,
    I have never seen this catalog but I have just sent off for my free copy of it- It looks very fun and I am looking forward to drooling over the things in it VBG.
    I have always loved pouring over catalogues – When I was a girl I spent many happy hours playing with things that I cut out of my grandmother's old catalogues.
    Thanks for sharing and for igniting the memories.
    Warmest regards,
    Anna

4. Andrea August 25, 2009 at 5:34 pm - Reply

I need to make a red aqua white and dash of yellow quilt. What a beautiful catalogue. Never heard of it. Off I go!!!

5. randi August 25, 2009 at 8:57 pm - Reply

What a great magazine! I will have to get my hands on one of those!

6. Thimbleanna August 25, 2009 at 9:09 pm - Reply

Very cool magazine. And Getting Motivated is VERY important!

7. Blue Is Bleu August 25, 2009 at 9:55 pm - Reply

I see lots of red and aqua… classic combo :) I want that catalogue now!

8. amylouwho August 25, 2009 at 10:32 pm - Reply

where did you get that? It's lovely! I want that aqua and red polka dotted table. adorable.

I need to get sewing too – let's have sew and tell on Friday.

9. Kristen August 25, 2009 at 11:23 pm - Reply

Thanks so much for sharing!! I just found your beautiful blog!

10. Jackie August 26, 2009 at 5:39 am - Reply

That is a fantastic book/magazine! I have never seen that one before. Where oh where did you get it?

11. Victoria August 26, 2009 at 9:27 am - Reply

Had no idea this was out there. Thanks for sharing!

12. amy smart August 26, 2009 at 11:08 am - Reply

Cath Kidston makes me swoon. That catalog/magazine looks gorgeous. Where can I get my hands on one??

13. Ruth August 26, 2009 at 5:39 pm - Reply

I need to request one of these great catalogs. So many pretty things.

Thanks for sharing.

Ruth

14. calicodaisy August 29, 2009 at 7:21 am - Reply

The catalog looks great! I always love her colors, too. Just jumped here from Amy's show-n-tell.

15. Aunt Spicy August 29, 2009 at 7:34 pm - Reply

I have a favorite day in London that I repeat each time I am there…breakfast at a small cafe or room service, then off to the Kath store in Covent Garden, followed by a short little jaunt to the Orla Kiely shop. Its a constant feast for the eyes!

16. Rebekah August 31, 2009 at 8:56 am - Reply

I love her stuff! How could you not smile if your house was filled with her patterns? :)

17. amandajean September 1, 2009 at 10:42 am - Reply

where did you get the magazing/catalog? i would love to get my hands on a copy of all that inspiration!

18. Andrea September 2, 2009 at 4:05 pm - Reply

Okay seriously. I just opened my mailbox, and there it is! It's taken less than a week to arrive! Our regular post doesn't go that quick! LOL. Okay, major inspiration here…and I can feel several urges of purchases. Christmas IS near right? ;-)

19. Lizzie March 4, 2010 at 10:21 pm - Reply

I was in the UK for Christmas visiting family and my sister took me to the Cath Kidson shop in Brighton, Sussex. OH I could have filled our suitcases full from sheets to bags and other "stuff". Instead I treated myself to some of her fabric with the intention of making myself a summer tote which will be nothing like like my sister's bag!