Quilt Festival Preparations

With less than two months until the Fall Quilt Festival – I’m planning ahead, and would love to have your feedback via this quick survey! Please click over if it’s not showing up in your reader :)

Survey ResultsGlowDay.com

The only thing this free survey doesn’t offer is a way to expound on your answers – if you feel the need to share please just leave a comment.

Thank you so much!

Are you interested in being a sponsor? See my Quilt Festival Sponsors Page!

ETA – If you are not sure what I am talking about – check out the Spring Quilt Festival!
—————————————-

By | 2017-02-06T09:19:05+00:00 August 17th, 2009|Bloggers Quilt Festival|19 Comments

1. foodmathquilts August 17, 2009 at 11:48 am - Reply

Neat idea,
    I'd probably participate in a fall quilt festival (I wasn't really following any quilting blogs in the spring). It might even be enough incentive to get me to actually post something on the blog I set up a couple of months ago.
    Sarah

2. Beth August 17, 2009 at 11:58 am - Reply

I don't know what any of this is, since I'm new to the whole quilting and blogging world. But this looks like fun, and I am so in need of information and instruction. So I'll be watching to gain all the knowledge I can.

3. Elizabeth August 17, 2009 at 3:55 pm - Reply

Amy – How are you? I have a question, a few years back my girlfriend gave me a moving box full of Hawaiian fabric squares. Her grandmother was a quilter and she wasn't quilting anymore so she gave this box to Michelle. I am never going to get around to making a quilt, if you are interested in the material I will send it with Jenna when she comes home. I also have a huge stash of upholstery type material that I am parting with, if you would like that as well, let me know. Hope all is well !! A Beth

4. Sara August 17, 2009 at 4:51 pm - Reply

Amy,

I really enjoyed the spring quilt show – it was wonderful and gave me tons of inspiration. I loved showing my quilt – but, even more I loved seeing all the beautiful quilts that were on line to see.

As far as prizes any of those that you listed is nice – that's how we grow…

I just appreciate the fact that you are will to do this…

5. audreypawdrey August 17, 2009 at 4:54 pm - Reply

I love that you do this! It is so much fun to participate and scroll through all the wonderful quilts everyone creates!

6. Jackie August 17, 2009 at 6:31 pm - Reply

I really enjoyed looking at all the new blogs and getting that inspiration from all the quilts that were shown.

7. cyndi August 17, 2009 at 6:56 pm - Reply

so what is this quilt festival? and how do you participate?

8. Jennie August 17, 2009 at 6:59 pm - Reply

OH NO!! I'll be on vacation for Festival!! I'll have to "schedule" a blog post for it and try to find a way to get on the Internet to do the link! I can look at everyone's fabulous quilts when I get home :)

9. Terriaw August 17, 2009 at 8:58 pm - Reply

What a cool survey, Amy! I thought it was interesting that the types of quilts participants would make was equally divided. I might be interested in sponsoring a gift certificate to Etsy. I will have to let you know for sure.

10. Mary on Lake Pulaski August 17, 2009 at 9:24 pm - Reply

Looking forward to Fall Quilt Festival Amy!!

11. Melvin August 17, 2009 at 10:17 pm - Reply

Looking forward for the quilts festivals….

___________________
    Melvin
    We do your Marketing for best sales

12. STEPHANIE. August 18, 2009 at 6:19 am - Reply

the quilt fest was a great way to meet new bloggers and see such beautiful work. I look forward to another one sometime! :)

13. Thimbleanna August 18, 2009 at 10:28 am - Reply

Interesting poll — it was fun to see the traditional/modern/improvised split!

14. bearcreekquilter August 18, 2009 at 10:36 am - Reply

winning prizes is great and evrything, but I thought the prze was all of the inspiration and great quilts to look at.

15. Cheryl Arkison August 18, 2009 at 12:58 pm - Reply

I had a hard time deciding whether my work was more modern or improvised. Depends on the day, I guess.
    Good luck with all this planning, know that it is appreciated.

16. Hedgehog August 19, 2009 at 2:33 am - Reply

Can't wait for the next go-around! I was a bit overwhelmed by the number of blogs to visit – maybe there's some way to organize them into groups? Style? Location? Don't mean to make more work for you – just a suggestion! Thanks!

17. mom August 21, 2009 at 7:45 am - Reply

It was not only fun to participate in the spring festival, but to be able to visit so many other bloggers who are quilt lovers as well! I look forward to your fall edition.

I also enjoy stopping by here to see your creative projects with wonderful fabrics! Mmmmmm, it makes my heart sing! LOL!

Blessings,
    Tammy ~@~

18. jacquie August 23, 2009 at 6:53 pm - Reply

the festival was an inspired idea. i loved being able to read so many stories about quilts!

19. Sheree August 28, 2009 at 11:46 am - Reply

Looking forward to this and hoping to have time to participate this time…I'll definitely sponsor again!