Quilting Interview

I answered a few questions for Jen @ Rosey Little Things recently. She has posted the interview, go check it out! Maybe you had some of the same questions :)

Thanks Jen!!

—————————————-

By | 2017-02-06T09:19:05+00:00 July 10th, 2009|Interview|11 Comments

1. I Love Baby Quilts! July 10, 2009 at 9:01 am - Reply

That's great! You're so famous!

Hey, i'm having a giveaway contest today for designer fabric lovers. Hop on over and check it out!

2. Tipper July 10, 2009 at 9:40 am - Reply

Amy-congrats on the interview-very well done!

3. amylouwho July 10, 2009 at 9:48 am - Reply

Great Interview! Thanks for the tips – I'm going to turn my maching when I quilt. That makes so much sense because that's how you face the long arm when you use it.

I just got caught up over at the ORB flickr group – I didn't realize I was so far out of the loop. I've been too busy with other things and sort of taking a blogging break. But wow. Now I have to get ready for another one! I think maybe I'll just do a baby quilt size. I'm trying to work with things I have on hand and not buy too much new fabric right now….

4. em's scrapbag July 10, 2009 at 1:22 pm - Reply

Fun interview. Lots of good info.

5. Marrdy July 10, 2009 at 1:25 pm - Reply

Looks like I need to learn to quilt. How many times have I said that? But, I do love the flowers AND we're on our way again to Heber tomorrow!

6. Amber July 10, 2009 at 1:42 pm - Reply

Great interview – I had never thought of turning my sewing machine either – but you are so right…way more room. I am definitely trying it on my next quilt!! Thanks!

7. kwiltmakr July 10, 2009 at 3:27 pm - Reply

Humm had not thought of moving the needle a bit for the accurate seam allowence, good point. I still can't get the free motion quilting down. Nice interview, thanks Amy.

8. 2miracles/Tove July 10, 2009 at 10:30 pm - Reply

Interview is great. But Im confused ware they starting another quilt along? something about zig zags? i got very confused reading posts on flickr, heck Im not sure how I got to them now. Please unconfuse me?

9. Mary on Lake Pulaski July 11, 2009 at 9:58 am - Reply

Great interview Amy!

10. Michelle July 12, 2009 at 7:51 am - Reply

Great interview Amy. I have never tried turning my machine I definitely will now. The zig zag quilt along looks like a lot of fun.

11. Rebekah July 13, 2009 at 12:11 pm - Reply

very cool! I'm off to check it out :)