Just Checking!

I have heard from a few of the winners, but want to check in with the rest and make sure you received your prize from the Quilt Festival last month! If you would take a moment to comment or email me and let me know I would really appreciate it!

I’m working on a tutorial for tomorrow :)

See you then –

By | 2017-02-06T09:19:06+00:00 May 21st, 2009|Bloggers Quilt Festival|9 Comments

1. Robin May 21, 2009 at 1:19 pm - Reply

Hey Amy! I wasn’t sure it I told you or not…but yes, I recieved my awesome package that I won!! Thanks so much for the quilt festival…it was really great! You are awesome!

Robin

2. M May 21, 2009 at 1:40 pm - Reply

What happen to THE LIST of the entries???? I was only on #213 and hundreds to go – thanks for the help AND for the wonderful festival

3. Pamela May 21, 2009 at 2:23 pm - Reply

Hi Amy – Just got my goodies on Monday – I am going to make a quilted jacket from Patisserie fabrics! I will post a picture when I get it finished, thanks again!

4. Ruth Anne Olson May 21, 2009 at 3:36 pm - Reply

Hi Amy,

I’m not sure if I notified you, but I did receive my prize of 4 half-yard pieces of fabric. They are great, I have ordered more. I posted about it on my blog.

5. Terrie Sandelin May 21, 2009 at 6:46 pm - Reply

Think you know but, just in case, I received my package. Loved the fabrics and loved the on-line quilt tour. Looking forward to seeing what everyone posts next time we do this!

6. quiltmom May 21, 2009 at 6:46 pm - Reply

HI Amy,
    My prize has not yet arrived here in Canada.
    Thanks for checking about it.
    Regards,
    Anna

7. Cathy May 21, 2009 at 7:21 pm - Reply

Yes, I received my prize. Thanks for putting on the show; it was lots of fun.

8. The Quilted Librarian May 22, 2009 at 5:45 pm - Reply

Hey Amy,
    Yes, thanks, I received my prize and posted a picture of the gorgeous fabric on my blog here
    Dana Fisher

9. Kim May 31, 2009 at 3:49 pm - Reply

Hi Amy, i feel like a moron for 1. not checking in sooner and 2. not having my email in my blog profile! You can bet I updated that right away. ;) Thanks for organizing the festival and it was some consolation to know i would have won something if only i’d had my email available. There’s always next time!