Quilt Festival Wrap Up!

I heard from almost all of the 24 winners and had select just two more – I hope that more and more of you add your email to your profile, that way this isn’t an issue :)

**Congratulations to Cathi and Monica!
Cathi is the winner of a $20 Gift Certificate to Pink Chalk Fabrics and Monica a $10 Gift Certificate to Wish Upon a Quilt :) Check out the links in my previous post if you would like to go shopping!

————————————————-

Also I had a couple of ladies email me after I shut down the linky – I thought everyone was done since posting had slowed down and really wanted to get to selecting prizes while the kids were sleeping :)

Check out Lucy, Deb, Cathy, and Cheryl’s favorite quilts!

That’s it – I’m not taking anymore links until October, and I’m looking forward to catching up in my reader :) There’s been lots of new blogs added so I’m really, really behind.

Thanks to everyone that made this event a HUGE success – I’m still amazed!

By | 2017-02-06T09:19:07+00:00 April 28th, 2009|Bloggers Quilt Festival|18 Comments

1. karen April 28, 2009 at 10:45 am - Reply

Amy, it was lots of fun. Thank you for hosting it. It introduced me to a whole new community of quilters and crafters!

2. Beth April 28, 2009 at 11:03 am - Reply

Thanks to YOU Amy for coming up with a great idea and being the hostess with the mostess :) It was very fun and I have found many new blogs to go to for inspiration -looking forward to October’s Festival!

3. Jackie April 28, 2009 at 11:49 am - Reply

You did a spectacular job, Amy! Thanks!!

4. Priscilla April 28, 2009 at 11:56 am - Reply

thank YOU Amy, great idea, good organising, looking forward to the October Show! :-)
    Happy reading,
    Kristina

5. karenfae April 28, 2009 at 12:25 pm - Reply

even though I didn’t win I want you to know I thoroughly enjoyed this. I still haven’t finished looking through all of the links and I intend to over the next week or two.
    Karen

6. amylouwho April 28, 2009 at 2:44 pm - Reply

It was so much fun! Isn’t it fun how big a little idea turned into?

7. Cathy W April 28, 2009 at 5:07 pm - Reply

Thank you Amy!
    I am honored to make the "last minute additions" for your first annual Online Quilt Festival! It has been wonderful browsing through all of the posted quilts, and such a thrill to be one of the participants as well.

I'm so inspired to start some new quilt projects, for which I thank you & the many who have shared their work here too.

8. Notjustnat April 28, 2009 at 5:36 pm - Reply

Thanks Amy for the update. It was an amzing quilt Festival. I have also found a few more blogs to add to my reader (including yours) and must tell you that I listen to your music collections often. Will look out for the October’s Festival.

9. Verena April 28, 2009 at 7:15 pm - Reply

Enjoying your blog. Love your banner. I’ll have to check out the links.

10. rlbates April 28, 2009 at 7:21 pm - Reply

Thanks for the quilt festival! Very enjoyable.

11. dee April 29, 2009 at 4:37 am - Reply

This was so much fun. It seemed a little like a lost week though since I got virtually nothing done but checking out the links. Back to work but very infused with great ideas and eye candy.
    Thanks again Amy.

12. Helen April 29, 2009 at 5:55 am - Reply

Such a great festival Amy! Can’t wait to do it again!

13. scrappy quilter April 29, 2009 at 7:51 am - Reply

Amy it was a wonderful festival. Can’t wait until October.

Thanks for all the work you did in organizing this.

14. Tipper April 29, 2009 at 1:51 pm - Reply

I’m still so proud you thought it all up and had such a good success with it!!

15. Gwendie April 30, 2009 at 12:13 pm - Reply

I honestly have no idea how I found your blog – it must be serendipity! I’ve been checking out all the quilt festival entries and having so much fun! That was a wonderful idea. Unfortunately, I didn’t find you in time to enter, but I hope you do this again next year. I know just which quilt I’ll enter.

Gwendie

16. melissa s. April 30, 2009 at 6:46 pm - Reply

thanks again, busy girl!! love those new quilting b blocks, too!!!

17. Lisa April 30, 2009 at 8:25 pm - Reply

I have really been enjoying your quilt festival, as a wanna-be/beginner quilter.

BUT…the real reason I’m writing is to say this:

I LOVE THE MUSIC ON YOUR BLOG.

Thank for taking the time to put together such a great mix. Sometimes I just bring up your blog, start from there and who knows where I end up? But I listen to that music all evening. Thank you.

18. Anita May 1, 2009 at 9:34 pm - Reply

I can’t believe this came and went while I was icing my knee on the sofa. Looks like everyone had a ton of fun!