Disney Program – at last :)

I’ve been working behind the scenes here to figure out youtube and how to upload video from our slightly outdated video camera. Since I’ve been blogging I have become more and more techy – go figure!There’s 4 third grade classes, so the teacher’s were busy coordinating 80-90 students – they look like a lot more all together! Do you see Ella?

There she is!
Here’s a video of her solo – we are so proud, she did such a great job!

There’s a collection on videos on our neglected family blog, if you would like to see more :)

I don’t have any decent pictures of the costumes the mom’s made – they all looked great though! Adult sweatshirts altered for elephants, monkeys, and birds – great simple costumes.

That’s it for the moment – I hope that you are well and warm! It’s snowing again here and trying to stick. . . that’s spring in the mountains :)

By | 2017-02-06T09:19:09+00:00 March 25th, 2009|My kids|10 Comments

1. amylouwho March 25, 2009 at 5:56 pm - Reply

She’s got a great little voice! And guts! I would have been shaking in my shoes! SO cute, thanks for sharing!

2. sewtakeahike March 25, 2009 at 6:19 pm - Reply

aww,so sweeeeeet Amy! she’s so brave!

3. Jaimie March 25, 2009 at 9:30 pm - Reply

How Cute!! She can sing just like her mommy!!!

4. melissa s. March 25, 2009 at 10:46 pm - Reply

yay, go ella! and go techy you!

5. Janis March 26, 2009 at 3:27 am - Reply

What a wonderful experience! I’m sure you are very proud.

Snow – oh my goodness. You WILL welcome spring!

6. Dana March 26, 2009 at 6:50 am - Reply

How adorably sweet!!! Thank you for sharing her great little voice with us.

7. Thimbleanna March 26, 2009 at 7:26 am - Reply

Very cute Amy! She did such a great job — that’s hard to hold that microphone, dance and sing all at the same time!

8. Baba March 26, 2009 at 12:14 pm - Reply

Hi! So nice to meet you. Have to check out your etsy shop. Party hopping and participating too so stop in for a visit.

9. Andrea March 27, 2009 at 6:38 am - Reply

You must be so proud! I always always well up in tears when I see and hear kids sing. (and I’m a music teacher!! the kids used to make fun of me…here we go again, Mrs.H is crying again) LOL! She will remember this forever !

we’ve got snow here too…my feeling is that there are little peep plants hiding under the piles and once it melts it will be a sea of green :-)

10. tipper March 28, 2009 at 12:11 pm - Reply

Ella did such a good job!!! She has a great little voice-a natural singer! All the costumes look really good too.

You’re still getting snow-and I never did get more than an inch!!