Chelsee’s Quilt!

Remember Chelsee? She worked like a feign to make a quilt in a week. Being that she had not used a sewing machine, rotary cutter, seem ripper or pins – we were really impressed with how fast she picked it up! Here’s a couple of pictures that her and Jenna took – back at school – I love the backing fabric that she chose!Isn’t it so pretty!? Chelsee is pretty certain she will quilt again! yeah – glad to have another convert – he he :)

I had my stitches out this morning – now I just need it to finish healing. Though it could be a while as it is on the knuckle. . . I may put a picture up, if I’m brave.

Blessings to you ~ Amy

By | 2017-02-06T09:19:10+00:00 January 26th, 2009|Jenna|8 Comments

1. Stephanie January 26, 2009 at 4:26 pm - Reply

How wonderful…a young quilter. Gotta get them while they’re young!

2. SaraRules January 26, 2009 at 4:29 pm - Reply

Glad to hear your stitches are out! Hopefully you’ll continue to heal quickly!

3. Amylouwho January 26, 2009 at 5:37 pm - Reply

That is really cute! Isn’t it fun to share the love with someone new? It’s fun to get other people excited about sewing.

I hope your finger gets back to normal quickly.

4. melissa s. January 26, 2009 at 9:17 pm - Reply

beautiful quilt!! glad your stitches are out. stitches always give me the willies!

5. Thimbleanna January 27, 2009 at 7:40 am - Reply

How cute — congratulations to Chelsee — and to you for recruiting another convert!

6. Tipper January 27, 2009 at 9:50 am - Reply

You seem to have a knack for inspiring quilters! Hope your finger is feeling better.

7. Marrdy January 27, 2009 at 8:22 pm - Reply

This turned out so great. And what’s this about stitches? What did I miss. I’m such a bad blogging friend!

8. Janis January 28, 2009 at 7:01 am - Reply

Chelsee’s quilt is a masterpiece! She must be thrilled to have such a wonderful teacher — and you are creating lifetime memories for her. And yes, maybe sowing the seeds for a lifetime of stitches!

Speaking of stitches, glad they are gone and you’ve passed that hurdle – ugh. Get well soon! xoxo