Have you seen this!?

It’s on my calendar for tomorrow! I googled it to see if I could find an explanation. Nothing. Then I looked to see the artist name again – just in case. . . Susan Branch. Looks like she’s a quilter too! She even has some free patterns on her site. So if you happen to need a reason to go fabric shopping – my calendar says to go visit!

Blessings to you ~ Amy

By | 2017-02-06T09:19:10+00:00 January 21st, 2009|random|15 Comments

1. Artfulife January 21, 2009 at 2:21 pm - Reply

I love her calendars. I won’t have time to visit a fabric store but I will be sewing. Does that count?

2. audreypawdrey January 21, 2009 at 2:39 pm - Reply

I don’t think I ever really need an excuse to go fabric shopping! I am trying to be good, though.:) I can now blame it on your calendar. It is all Amy’s fault!

3. Jackie January 21, 2009 at 2:56 pm - Reply

I love having an excuse to buy more fabric. Not that I need one anyway. In my mind, I can always justify it. Thanks for the reminder!

4. Amy January 21, 2009 at 5:39 pm - Reply

I love it! LOL…and yes I am all caught up on blogging…

5. Stephanie January 21, 2009 at 5:52 pm - Reply

Great reminder…perhaps that should happen once a week! :o)

6. Amy January 21, 2009 at 7:01 pm - Reply

I’m on a fabric diet but I am in the market for a new sewing machine…does that count?

I like how you end your posts. Thank you. Blessings to you as well.

7. Amylouwho January 21, 2009 at 10:04 pm - Reply

I love Susan Branch! I had no idea she made fabric and patterns. I am so not counting our trip the other day. I’ll have to find another shop to visit.

I love that I’m the third Amy to post a comment. :)

8. Janis January 22, 2009 at 4:46 am - Reply

I have been familar with Susan Branch’s artwork but had no idea she was into fabric and quilting – thanks for the links. Unfortunately, I won’t be shopping today either. I’m headed into Day 3 of a bathroom remake.

I’m not an Amy but we have a daughter Amy – does that count?

9. tipper January 22, 2009 at 6:58 am - Reply

Fabric deserves it’s own day too!

10. Kari January 22, 2009 at 11:05 am - Reply

That seals it… I have to go to my fabric store tomorrow. I haven’t gone in months. I was debating on going since I have zero time to sew but now I have to!

11. melissa s. January 22, 2009 at 4:38 pm - Reply

well ok, if you insist… :-)

12. Rita January 22, 2009 at 4:49 pm - Reply

oh yeah? I’m totally using this an excuse to go to the fabric store today!! yippie! and wow, that Susan Branch sacallopped apron is to die for! thanks for the link!

13. Thimbleanna January 22, 2009 at 6:51 pm - Reply

That calendar notation is so cool — Susan Branch is awesome. I’m glad you had a bloggy meet-up — the first one is the hardest/oddest — then they get to be lots of fun. Love, LOVE your cute doll quilts!

14. Marrdy January 22, 2009 at 8:21 pm - Reply

I am going to visit Susan!

15. Vicki February 8, 2009 at 5:28 pm - Reply

There’s a good interview with Susan Branch at the Quilting Stash podcast here: http://simplearts.com/blogs/?p=136

It’s been one of my favorite interviews on this podcast.